суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fan fiction harry nc17 potter




Solange: "I Decided (Part I)"


Did someone say, Diana Ross? Solange channels early Baby-Love-esque Supremes for some hip-sway sunny action celebrating that rushed feeling of fresh love. Wince a little in the video and you see 70s afro-Solange double as Beyonceapos;s Foxy Cleopatra from the Austin Powers movie.

I have had this song in repeat since I got it early in the month.

Beyonce: "Single Ladies"


And not to be out-done, Beyonce brings out a wow-she-di-int mega-dance-dance-dance-a-thon to her new single, which looks like it was done in one shot. The D-ream produced song, at times makes her sound like Rihanna. I dunno if thatapos;s a good thing... Nevertheless, fun times ahead.

Just clap.

blisslondon.co.uk, fan fiction harry nc17 potter, fan fiction harry mpreg potter recommendation, fan fiction harry mpreg potter, fan fiction harry moon potter sailor.



Комментариев нет: