суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

asp.net session variables case sensitive



Crisis


Pizza Hut told me it is going keep me wait for 45 minutes so I think it is time for another round of personal self-indulgence.


I tempted to start this post with a phrase that appeared with increasing frequency on this blog, ldquo;it has been a whilerdquo;, but that would bore the readers, no? Occasionally, I still get asked ldquo;you havenrsquo;t blogged much latelyrdquo;, and my excuse is always ldquo;I am busyrdquo;. If you have ever used the I-am-busy as an excuse before, you know it is a lie to dust off questions. The truth is statistically I tend to write a blog after I have done some significant work.


Like today. I did laundry and�cleaned my room.


Last week, a friend woke me up in the morning just to say she wanted to thank me because in some mysterious ways, I helped her get back on her feet, found love and about to get married. Now I come to think about that, it begins a series of thoughts.


I think one of the reasons people get married is to have a someone to witness�their life.�We all have this inner, narcissistic desire to be known and acknowledged. It would be nice to have someone to look at you everyday, take your pictures, clean up after you, etchellip;.The key is however, to pick the right witness.


Finding a right witness is hard because no one knows what they want. Our contemporary society has led us to think that we have multiple choices and options. The question we often ask ourselves is not ldquo;is this person the right one for me?rdquo; but ldquo;what if there is someone better out there?rdquo;.


At this point, my brain wanders off into another question. ldquo;How do�I know if someone is right?rdquo;, and ldquo;how can I trust a person?rdquo;. To be completely safe, you probably shouldnrsquo;t trust any woman but I donrsquo;t think it is the kind of answer you are expecting. Hence, to conclude this post, here is a list of women that you should avoid



  • Women who like romantic novels. You will never be enough for her. Irsquo;ve seen men tried, and I have seen men died. You could be Bill Gates, Brad Pitts combined, she will still think she deserves someone better than you. Their notions of love, relationship and men are derived from the delusions some lonely writers cook up in his basement. You will be compared with men who do not exist. Think about that for a while and let it sinks in your head.

  • Women with long finger nails: When I see a woman with long finger nails, I immediately conclude she doesnrsquo;t work with her hand. Enough said.

  • Women who are into stuffed animals. If you want a princess who does not have royal blood, then this is it. Apart from the fact that they tend to be shallow and dumb, a problem with this kind of chicks is that they will expected to be spoiled by you. There will never be enough flowers, gifts and jewelries. Get on with one of these, and you will spend the duration of your relationship (right up to the divorce/break-up) giving her emotional comfort (she doesnrsquo;t need) and listening to her whine about every little aspects in her life.

  • Women who are fat. I am sorry if this sounds mean. Donrsquo;t believe a word about how happy they are with themselves. They are not and anyone who has T.V knows it. The bottom line is if they donrsquo;t care enough about themselves, how do you expect them to give a crap about you.

  • Women who claim to be a feminist. I donrsquo;t want to get into how this movement has made our world a worsen place but I donrsquo;t want to be with someone who wants to prove to me that she is as good as me at driving a car. It is annoying. They are basically insecure.

my thoughts stopped here. The delivery is here.


-k

asp.net session variables case sensitive, asp.net session variables c, asp.net session variables, asp.net session variable timeout.



Комментариев нет: