пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

delta airlines in atlanta




Wow. I havenapos;t gotten to post in a while, though really that hasnapos;t been much to say....
BUT NOW THERE IS.
Such much awesome will be happening in the next 4 days that I can barely stand it...
Tonight, I begin an 8 weeks yoga class with Megan which should be pretty interesting. After our yoga class, weapos;re heading to Empire or any other book store we can to try to find a copy of Paper Towns Ahhhh Paper Towns Itapos;s going to be awesome. John Green read the epilogue on a blog the other day and I have to know what happens next. Iapos;m already completely sucked in....
Tomorrow, Megan and I will be seeing George M, a musical that our schoolapos;s theatre department is putting on. Then, weapos;ll be going over to her house for a Paper Towns-tacular slumber party.
But that is not all. Here comes the best part.
October 20th....this Monday...Megan and I will journey to Columbus, OH, which is about 3 hours away from here and we will get to meet, get books signed, and take pictures with the one and only John Green.

AHhhhhhhHHHhhHhHHHHh
I canapos;t wait� :)

d1812pk, delta airlines in atlanta, delta airlines human resources, delta airlines human northwest british resources, delta airlines hubs.



Комментариев нет: