четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

adelphia high speed internet connection




My oldest daughter made me aware yesterday that today is a bittersweet day.

The sweet part, I have been at my current job for 8 years today, and still having fun.� Since I turned 18, I have been here longer than I have ever been anywhere else.� It is odd to think that I have had the same job for 8 years and lived in the same city for 10 years.� Before retiring from the Navy I moved every 2 to 3 years.

The bitter part, one year ago today we lost the first of our two ferrets to lymphoma.� Of all the pet losses I have had in my life, I think this one was the most painful.� I cannot say exactly why I feel that way.� Maybe it is because ferrets get under your skin with their playfulness (much as a dog does) but seems to remain innocent and needs protecting.� At any rate, I will be lighting candles for my ferrets on Halloween night along with the candles for the rest of my ancestors and deceased relatives.



adelphia high speed internet connection, adelphia high speed internet cable, adelphia high speed internet access, adelphia high speed internet.



Комментариев нет: