пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

ayurveda kama




Magical�:)
i thank God that the past few days, i was given opportunities to praise God and seek Him even in the midst of confusion�:)
i am so thankful that i actually ran to Him for wisdom. Though things did not changed at the very moment, but, it just gradually gets better�:)�itapos;s His timing. :)
i have learned to trust in Him even more. :)
now, i want to master the art of really, focusing on Him even in the midst of confusion and battles. :) He has set me free long ago. :) itapos;s time that i set myself free by holding on to the freedom He gave me. :)
i am now, so secured in Him that, nothing really bothers me. I praise God for His strength has given me this great Faith to love Him.�:)



the past few days messages were;
.esther in the bible�(preparation)
.God with me
.salvation
.righteousness
.joy
.leadership

dreams.
.siblings (twice in the past few days)

:) YOU�ARE�PREFECT�:D�

costa rico tours, ayurveda kama, ayurveda jobs in uk, ayurveda jobs in london, ayurveda jobs abroad.



Комментариев нет: